HBO's Entourage makes me cream my pants...

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, July 19, 2005, 02:15:56 PM

clerkguy23

"stop calling me 'trust fund baby', you fucking orangutang!" -adam goldberg talking to billy walsh... such a funny line

pumba

man, i thought the "season finale" was pretty weak. It's the same old shit, i don't want to see vince work with billy walsh anymore...i hope they fire him, or he quits or something like that.

wally balls.

diggler

well, it's a season finale technically, but season 4 starts right away. i'm happy we finally get to see a movie get made. typically it's always been : develop a movie, season ends, new season starts and movies already made. now that they're producers it should be more interesting. i think walsh will stir shit up, this second half of season 3 was rather boring.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

pumba

Has anyone seen the season premiere? Bravo.
Without hesitation the best episode of the series ever. Such a nice change and really awesome to see the characters in a new perspective.

"Let's kill that motherfucker!"  :bravo:

Ghostboy

I really enjoyed it as well. The Billy Walsh character is a nice ode to Coppola (who also did some adult movies before hitting it big, correct?) and, I'm sure, a handful of other newbie firebrand directors who probably watched that episode and cringed.

Generally speaking, I'm a pretty big fan of this show.

bonanzataz

medellin looks really really bad. that episode bugged me. one half hour of mockumentary is the ENTIRE shoot? i'm starting to hate this show, but i know that i can't stop watching. i really want medellin to fail and for everybody to hate it and for vinnie's career to be over. him and his whole posse are TIRED!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

diggler

it could make for a spectacular failure, which would be great for the show. we all know that it'll probably turn out ok, the show is always about the positive. at least they started playing with form. i enjoyed watching this episode more than the entire last season.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Kal

I'm sure the movie will be a success... but it will probably be a nightmare the whole season before it happens. I really liked the episode. Walsh is a great character to add to the mix and it was very well done. It would have been even better if Ari took a few days trip to Colombia with the boys instead of just talking from his office.

Stefen

Watched the first and second season FINALLY.

This shows wack. All I had heard about it, and I watch it, and it's awful.

It's the show for people who list Gladiator and Office Space as their favorite movies of all time.

The guy I borrowed it from actually told me "Oh, if you like Curb, you'll LOVE this. It's like 100 times funnier and cooler"

What a dickhead show made for dickhead people.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Tictacbk

Quote from: Stefen on June 23, 2007, 10:11:16 AM
Watched the first and second season FINALLY.
Quote from: Stefen on June 23, 2007, 10:11:16 AM
...and it's awful.

Usually if I hate a show I don't make it past the first and second episode.  They're either doing something right or you have way too much time on your hands.

Stefen

Well, I'm on vacation from work this week.

Fuck you for judging me right.

EDIT: But to be honest, it took 2 seasons of Curb for me to fall in love. I watched the first disc of the first season and didn't like it at all. A year later I watched season 4 and fell in love and went back and watched season and loved that too.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

The episodes seem shorter every week... give me an hour of Ari and Lloyd on a mission!!!

pumba

The last two or three episodes of this show has turned it into a shitty sitcom. I don't give a shit about Ari's fucking kids or what school they go to. 

clerkguy23

this last episode goes on record for hbo's lowest half-hour of programming.

example:
-turtle is out of the "good" weed
-vince reveals that he had a secret stash of turtle's good weed
-turtle brings three girls home from the grocery store, gets pulled over for having weed
-turtle gets let off because he knows vince, but he's gotta throw the weed in the sewer.
-guess what? turtle gets his weed back because he "put it on a ledge" in the sewer when he threw it down.
-turtle returns with the three girls, everyone gets high, but wait-- turtle thinks they might be running low on weed again!
-don't worry, vince lets turtle in on another little secret stash he's been hiding upstairs, and they get more weed.
THE END

meanwhile anna farris looks fucking insane and all of her scenes with e are awkward, embarassing, and unfunny.

this show has truly reached rock bottom (and i even used to be a big fan)

squints

Quote from: shnorff on July 31, 2007, 01:57:53 PM
The last two or three episodes of this show has turned it into a shitty sitcom. I don't give a shit about Ari's fucking kids or what school they go to. 

HBO's Most Watched SHITcom!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche