renee "do i have something in my eye?" zellweger

Started by NEON MERCURY, March 15, 2004, 09:35:02 PM

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: Pubricki don't know where i said she wasn't hot. i've always said she was, and that's what i said before.

Sorry. I misunderstood you.

Pubrick.....i didn't mean to group you ....but i just found it funny/cool  that you see her skank teeth the  same way i do..
i don't think shes that bad of a number..but.....
:| its really a NEON thing..i just don't like her.......

MacGuffin

Renee Shelves Joplin Film

Renee Zellweger's planned Janis Joplin biopic has been shelved because producers can't decide on a script. The Cold Mountain star is still desperate to star as the tragic rock singer, but she admits the project isn't likely to roll in the near future. She says, "We talked about that a couple of years ago, developing a script and seeing if it is good enough. She is an exceptional woman and it needs to be an exceptional script to tell her story in a responsible way to have her story told the way it needs to be told. And that takes time. If I am ultimately the person to do it, then great. We are in the stage of developing it and pulling it together. For now, I've got no start date and I am not getting in a make-up chair any time soon." A rival project, starring pop superstar Pink as Joplin, is also in the works.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

matt35mm

I just have the feeling that the Pink one will be MUCH BETTER (they actually have the rights to the songs and the blessing of the family members, which Zellweger doesn't, I gather), and probably because Zellweger's camp had the same feeling is why it was shelved.  THAT'S WHAT I THINK!