NORM (great TV moments)

Started by RegularKarate, June 02, 2009, 01:00:08 PM

pete

RAILROAD STORY FROM CONAN OR LETTERMAN ANYONE?
I've seen all those clips there, and there were these railroad stories that were up for like a day or two on youtube and I can't find them again!!!
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Bethie

Norm is going to be on Conan next week! Thursday the 11th! same night as Jim Gaffigan! oh my
who likes movies anyway

hedwig

i keep mistaking this for a NORML thread.

SiliasRuby

He's going to be on conan next week and despite his (Norm's) political views, I REALLY still love his comedy.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Neil

Let me just throw this out there:  I was watching Roseanne today, and Norm totally wrote the ep I was watching.  They were road tripping to either Cali, or Branson, Mo ( i know geographically disconnected, but i couldn't devote 100% of my attention).  There were some really great moments in the show too. I truly dig Norm and this was really all i could contribute to the convo
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

pete

- Buster Keaton

cronopio 2

Anyone caught sports show with norm macdonald last night?
i love that he always acts as if he's too confused to understand what's going on , but he's always in control.

diggler

I love that he has his own show again, this format really suits him. That smirk can save any bad joke.

his AV club interview was a great read

http://www.avclub.com/articles/norm-macdonald,54380/
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

SiliasRuby

Sports Show Is FANTASTIC! Tivo it asap.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pas

She said the three magic words... ''don't kill me''

genius

cronopio 2

it got cancelled. WAIT, WHAT?

cinemanarchist

Norm was in it, what do you expect? He's just too funny for this world. At least we still have George Lopez. Wink.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Reel

it kinda depressed me that he had to do a show about sports, since I hate them. Didn't they cancel Onion Sportsdome too? ehh, who needs 'em. It's called COMEDY central for a reason. Idk what I'd like to see him do next, an hour of standup would be cool. I guess it all boils down to what Norm can handle.

pete

did oyu see his hour standup that premiered on comedy central right before his sports show?
- Buster Keaton

Reel