jack black in I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, August 30, 2003, 03:54:48 AM

Ghostboy

I saw School Of Rock a while back...it's okay. I liked it, but my liking it was entirely dependent on my enjoyment of Jack Black (for the record, I think he's great). Thus, if you don't like him, stay away. He's basically playing his Tenacious D persona, which is really funny, only it's PG-13. The movie would have been a lot better if it was rated R and had co-starred Kyle. There's really nothing that would indicate that this is a Linklater film...it's a paycheck for him. I liked the fact that it was set in the winter, though...gave it a nice cold feel.

RegularKarate

Yeah... it's Linklater, Mike White, and Jack Black... I figure it can only be Okay to Good.

Linklater is nothing special, but I don't hate him... same with Mike White.  They've both done good and terrible in the past.  

and Jack Black has yet to end up in a great lead role.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

oasis was a shit band ever hear the song morning glory ? or even the hits wonderwall is a masterpeice and live forever changed my music tastes forever and now im into everything as long as its great

outside of that , you can get the movie before the dvd its very easy

but im not about to pisss off newline just think for a sec and you will figure out how to get it

and new line wont make much off of that crap dvd anyway so fuck it

olive branch still extended we can agree to disagree without me calling you " that area between the balls and the asshole"  

but please give me names of non homo erotic skits that cross has done, not because im a homophobe i just think he is a one trick pony and when he goes off on politics yadda yadda p.c bullshit

RegularKarate

Well, I could go through and give you the title of every skit that didn't involve homo-eroticism or "southern voices", but that would be listing about 85% of thier skits. (maybe a little less, because to be honest, Bob Odenkirk does more southern voices than David Cross).

All I can say is whatever skit(s) convinced you that he does the "efeminate southern guy voice" all the time, then every other skit they've done is different... I can picture him doing that voice so I'm sure he has done it before in a skit, but I can't think of a specific skit with that character right now.

If anything, he might do the "asshole salesman" bit a little much.  

Anyway, if you really need names of skits that don't involve this character or anything "gay", then here are a small handfull:

-The 13th annual Educational film festical: The limits of Science
-Hail Satan Network
-The Brave Choice Awards
-"The Bob Lamonta Story"
-East Coast / West Coast Ventriloquist Feud
-"Druggachusettes"
-V-TV presents "Smoosh" and "Norma Jean Monster"
-Young People and thier companions

These are all from the first four episodes of season 3.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

see, i will look those up and hopefully change my mind

i love when a man can stand up and give examples , it shows they are not full of shit