Heroes

Started by grand theft sparrow, September 25, 2006, 08:37:06 PM

Stefen

Are you on Lost's payroll or something?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

then yes.

but that doesn't change the truth of what's been said.
under the paving stones.

diggler

i would gladly go on ABC's payroll to promote LOST, considering i do so anyway
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Stefen

There isn't much I wouldn't do for money. I can only think of one thing I wouldn't do, and ironically, it involves money.

diggler

Quote from: Stefen on December 04, 2007, 11:00:01 PM
There isn't much I wouldn't do for money.

...but i won't do that
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Stefen

Dude, I've done that. And it wasn't even for money. Someone just triple dogged me.

grand theft sparrow

w/o horse

This was my wonderful moment:  I watched the first six episodes of Heroes, for the the same reason that anyone did, because everyone was, anyway I watched the first six episodes of Heroes and couldn't watch anymore, thought the show was a complete waste of time, mind-numbing and addictive like all bad television, but then I came to Xixax and found that in fact there were many here that felt the same way.

I made it sixteen episodes into LOST before I had to stop watching.  For comparison.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

MacGuffin

So I decided to give the show another chance and plow through the DVDs. I agree with mod that the show is "mediocre at its best." It does have so much potential, but it insists on getting bogged down by unnecessary plotlines and characters. The entire Niki/Jessica story is a complete waste of time. Split Personality Is NOT A Super-Power! The three of them together stole money, killed people, sold their flesh in more ways then one, one was an escaped prisoner - how is all that heroic? It had nothing to do with the overall saving the world plot. I found myself watching those scenes at double speed just to get through them. You could easily take them out/skip them and not miss a thing. The rest of story lines got more interesting, but it still relied on the characters powers rather than them as people.

Season 2 found me speeding through more scenes because there was a lot to hate. More characters and stories that go nowhere and have nothing to do with the mythology of the show. Thank God the writiers strike shortened the season.

Will I watch season 3? I'm interested in seeing if it does go darker as the promos are showing because I think that's what the show needs. I'm also curious if Kring learned from season 2 mistakes as he admitted.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

SiliasRuby

Is anyone still watching this show?...because I am and I'm hearing that it is going to get good soon.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

polkablues

This show went from promising to terrible faster than any show I've ever seen.
My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

I only watch because I want to see how one show continues to jump the shark week to week.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks