Eclipse News and Discussion

Started by Gold Trumpet, October 20, 2005, 04:58:15 PM

w/o horse

My secret wish:  an Eclipse kung-fu box set.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

edison

w/o horse

Aki Kaurismaki (9/23) and then Kenji Mizoguchi (10/21)?  Incredible.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

w/o horse

P.S.  Did anyone ever get the William Klein box?  I never pulled the trigger but I still might.

john

Quote from: w/o horse on October 16, 2008, 09:28:47 PM
P.S.  Did anyone ever get the William Klein box?  I never pulled the trigger but I still might.

If you're thinking about it, do it. It's absolutely gorgeous. I hadn't seen any of Klein's work prior to purchasing it and it was one of the rare Criterion/Eclipse experiences where I felt like I was truly being enlightened. A real treat.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

edison

w/o horse

MacGuffin

The good folks over at Criterion have announced the next installment of their Eclipse series of DVDs: Eclipse 17: Nikkatsu Noir (SRP $69.95) on 8/25. The 5-disc set will include the classics I Am Waiting (1957), Rusty Knife (1958), Take Aim at the Police Van (1960), Cruel Gun Story (1964) and A Colt is My Passport (1967).
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks