Too Late with Adam Carolla

Started by Ravi, August 10, 2005, 12:44:52 AM

Ravi

Never been a fan of Adam Carolla, but his new show comes on after The Daily Show, so I've seen a few episodes.  It's not very funny, and the episode I'm watching right now has a ripoff of "Conan Hates My Homeland."

Stefen

Adam Carolla is the man. he fueled my early awkward sex life with loveline with dr drew. Lost touch with him after the man show, when oddly enough I had become a man and didn't need him anymore. But I always felt he was extremely witty.

So he has his own show now, eh? And it's good? Ravi has an awesome sense of humor so if he digs, Stefen does too.

I'll check it out as soon as I can.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

Quote from: StefenSo he has his own show now, eh? And it's good? Ravi has an awesome sense of humor so if he digs, Stefen does too.

I'll check it out as soon as I can.
uh, u didn't read his post did u?
under the paving stones.

Stefen

No, I just skimmed it and thought, actually, assumed he had a great sense of humor. Well, he doesn't.

Fuck you ravi. You piece of shit.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Myxo

Loveline was (is it still on?) outstanding.

Everything else since, including the Man Show, has been a let down from Carolla.

RegularKarate

Loveline IS still on.  and Corolla is rarely there now days, but it's still a great show to listen to.

Those guys are fucking PSYCHIC!!!!

example call:

Caller: Hi, I have this thing where I like to take the batteries out of my remote control and stick them in my ass and shit them out later in front of my girlfriend.

Dr Drew:  How old were you when your mother molested you?  Seven?

Caller: how did you know?

NEON MERCURY

i thought love line was funny...

but i did get scared when this one caller said that when him and his bitch have sex...that one time she grab the dude's dick and squeezed it rigth before he cumed..but she squeezed to tight and he cumed backwards! [seriously]...and he said that now when he pisses it hurts........

but the man show was/is awful.....