saturday night live

Started by sphinx, March 09, 2003, 05:38:36 PM

pete

whoa, I can't wait to be the first one to use that picture.
okay okay, let's see-- hey stefen, how does it feel to be trapped in an ugly body?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That was possibly the best thing I've seen in a long time.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

RegularKarate

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: ono.EDIT: Those links posted don't work anymore (well, the first one anyway).

I just did a Save Target As right now and it's still working and played fine for me.

The second one doesn't work...

please, does anyone have a copy of the second one?  The appology?  This is the part I missed.

Jeremy Blackman

I love how she just kind of dances around like a leprechaun, stops, and does it again.

But why didn't she just go ahead and sing the wrong song? It seemed to fit the music.

cine

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanBut why didn't she just go ahead and sing the wrong song?
That was the first song she faked.

And I'll get you a copy of the clip, RK.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: CinephileThat was the first song she faked.
It still would have been less embarassing. Much less. They would still cut to the commercial right away.

RegularKarate

JESSICA simpson wouldn't have given up, she would have just kept dancing.

one of those links was goatsed.
repeat, goatsed.

my Godman.
context, context, context.

cine

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: CinephileThat was the first song she faked.
It still would have been less embarassing. Much less. They would still cut to the commercial right away.
... I think you expected much more out of a 20 year old numbskull, who's the younger sister of JESSICA Simpson. Not much brains in this family. Furthermore... her only solution to improv her way out was to do a brief HOEDOWN DANCE.

MacGuffin

Quote from: RegularKarateThe second one doesn't work...

please, does anyone have a copy of the second one?  The appology?  This is the part I missed.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: CinephileHOEDOWN DANCE.
LEPRECHAUN DANCE.

picolas

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: CinephileHOEDOWN DANCE.
LEPRECHAUN DANCE.
mm! after reviewing the tapes, the only connection between her dance and a hoedown is the one drawn by her mouthing mouth in the aftermouthing aftermath.

that was the first time i've ever seen someone die live and not feel nervous or bad for them.

Slick Shoes

Man, I must have fallen asleep right before that happened. I did see the first one.

That was so painful to watch.

edison

ono

You wouldn't know it from reading this thread recently, but last night, y'know what?  There were some comedy sketches on SNL.  No really.  They were actually pretty good, too.