Duckman!

Started by rustinglass, August 21, 2004, 01:49:13 PM

rustinglass

This show was the shit! among the funniest television I've ever seen, and we get conan o'brien in Portugal.

Will they ever release it on DVD?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

ono

Yeah, it is pretty funny.  So no, they won't release it.  I liked how surreal it was, and it was always great when Duckman killed those obnoxious little teddy bear assistants of his -- I think their names were Fluffy and Uranus.  Other shows have used this sort of comic device, most notably Dinosaurs and, of course, South Park.

rustinglass

Yeah, and his children...... ahahahah, and grandmama. It was so freaky!!

so many great moments:

(Cornfed is undercover)
CORNFED- Hello, I'm Dr Gellman.
DUCKMAN- No, you're not.....
C- yes I am!
D- What are you talking about? You're Corn....
(Cornfed grabs duckman's beak)
C- My name is Gellman, Dr. Nathan Gellman! NOBODY KNOWS ME HERE, so I'm trying to introduce myself!
(duckman thinks for a few seconds)
D- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nice to meet you, Doctor Cornfed.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica