Robert Loggia orange juice commercial

Started by GoneSavage, March 29, 2004, 04:11:45 PM

GoneSavage

Does anyone remember this?  I don't, but my friend was trying to explain to me this orange juice commercial where the only way these kids would drink the orange juice is if Robert Loggia was spotted drinking it.  Aparrently, he walks in, the kids scream "ROBERT LOGGIA!" and a round of orange juice is enjoyed.  

I don't remember it, but if any one can testify to its existence, I'd appreciate it.  And hell, a link to the actual commercial would be astounding.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

cine

Mother: Billy, drink your Sunshine brand Orange juice. It's chock full of calcium to build healthy bones.

Billy: I don't beleive you.

Mother: Who would you beleive?

Billy: Screen and stage star, Robert Loggia.

Mother: Robert Loggia?

Billy: Yes, Robert Loggia.

Enter not-very-well-known actor in suit of black with white tie, looking suspiciously like a gangster who has broken into a suburban home.

Loggia: Hi. I'm Robert Loggia.

Billy & Mother: It's actor Robert Loggia!

Loggia: Drink your orange juice, Billy. It's chock full of calcium to build healthy bones. Do it for Robert Loggia.

Billy: Sure thing, Robert Loggia.

Fade to black.

GoneSavage

I assume you found that somewhere on the web but neglegted to link it.  Thanks.  30 xixax points to the person who links me to an mpeg of the commercial.

cine

Quote from: GoneSavageI assume you found that somewhere on the web but neglegted to link it.  Thanks.  30 xixax points to the person who links me to an mpeg of the commercial.
There isn't one. That's why I only posted the script.

GoneSavage

OK, thanks for the script at least.  Your kindness will be rewarded in a future life.

Pubrick

he's a sort of transcript from what i could find..

Billy: Whoa! Robert Loggia!

Loggia: Billy, your mom's right. New Minute Maid does taste great, and it's got as much calcium as milk.

Billy: If you say so, Mr. Loggia!

Loggia: Yeah. Enjoy your breakfast.
---

TRY SOME NEW MINUTE MAID
ORANGE TANGERINE.
- IT'S GOT CALCIUM.
- THEN I'M NOT DRINKING IT.
OH, NO, IT'S SWEET.
YOU'LL LIKE IT.
- I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
- WELL, THEN,
 WHO WOULD YOU BELIEVE ?
I DON'T KNOW.
ROBERT Loggia
- WHOA, ROBERT LOGGIA !
- BILLY, YOUR MOTHER'S RIGHT.
NEW MINUTE MAID ORANGE TANGERINE
TASTES GREAT.
AND IT'S GOT AS MUCH CALCIUM
AS MILK.
- IF YOU SAY SO, MR. LOGGIA.
- YEAH.
THIS IS GREAT !
ENJOY YOUR BREAKFAST.
NEW MINUTE MAID
ORANGE TANGERINE WITH CALCIUM.

hmm. that's quite bizarre.
under the paving stones.

Find Your Magali

Definitely this is one of the stranger thread titles on xixax.

NEON MERCURY

he was majestic in lost highway........

modage

Quote from: N the E digital O rape Nhe was majestic in lost highway........
he and bill pullman were also together in Independence Day released the previous year.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Thrindle

Classic.

modage

thats not robert loggia, unless you already know that.  its robert vaughn.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: N the E digital O rape Nhe was majestic in lost highway........
he and bill pullman were also together in Independence Day released the previous year.

Pullman and Jeff Goldblum were also together in Igby Goes Down.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Thrindle

I never said I was smart.  I went on google and that's who I picked up...  Can I still have fear though???   :oops:

How I wish I could erase that post...   I've been humbled... yet afuckinggain!!!!
Classic.

Thrindle

I figured out my mistake... it was taken from a Robert Loggia and Robert Vaughn site....

I hope this is better.
Classic.