Rundown
Cheaper by the dozen
Strange brew
Count of Montecristo
Eurotrip
Belly

MacGuffin

Four of those are correct.^^
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

You have Rundown, correct?
I like to hug dogs

mogwai

mac, if you own eurotrip then... eh... i'm not the only one.

MacGuffin

Quote from: SleuthYou have Rundown, correct?

No.

Quote from: mogwaimac, if you own eurotrip then... eh... i'm not the only one.

Sorry. You're the only one.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Mac owns Strange Brew and Count of Montecristo

MacGuffin

Quote from: RegularKarateMac owns Strange Brew and Count of Montecristo

Correct. Now what are the other two that I don't have?

Skeleton FilmWorks

ono

So I just pre-ordered Slacker from Amazon.com and the thank-you page has this offer I've seen before where I can send e-mails to friends and if they want to buy the same product, they can get 10% off.  The sender also gets some sort of discount on their next purchase.  So I thought I'd post here so you all can taken advantage of this.  Anyone who wants Slacker and plans to order it from Amazon.com should PM me their e-mail address (probably the one they use at Amazon) ASAP so I can submit this offer to them.  Slacker is $27.96 right now at Amazon, BTW.  Also, anyone else ordering DVDs from Amazon should post here, too, if they get that offer.

DVDPlanet has Slacker for $25.97, but I imagine they get you on shipping, whereas Amazon's is free.  With the 10% off, at Amazon it's $25.16.

EDIT: Too late now, for Slacker, from me.  But it still stands for other offers.

kotte

http://www.axelmusic.com/

A very cheap site and it ships free of charge worldwide...it's great!

Ravi

MacGuffin

DeepDiscountDVD.com is having a Thanksgiving Sale. 20% off plus free shipping. Every title is on sale!*

Enter the coupon Code SUPERSALE in the promotion code box when you check out to receive your discount* 11/14/04-11/20/04

*Offer valid on currently available DVD's only. Coupons do not apply to orders for prerelease DVD's. Other merchandise, including video games, accessories or electronics are excluded from the sale. Coupon valid from 11/14/04-11/20/04 only. Previous sales are excluded. Coupon may only be used once per customer. Some restrictions apply, see site for details. We reserve the right to limit quantities.

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

this is the best sale ever. thanks macguffin.  i dropped a lot of money last time they had one of these...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Rudie Obias

\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

samsong

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Bergman Trilogy for 44?

Videodrone for 20?

Damn it all, I need money...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye