Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

FeloniousFunk

For those that ordered the Wrong Men, Notorious Women Box Set from DDD, they're getting another shipment of those on the 13th.

Word.

SHAFTR

Quote from: FeloniousFunkwww.dvdtalk.com:

DeepDiscountDVD.com has issued an amazingly hot coupon for the holidays - from November 27 - December 5 get an additional 20% off your entire order plus free shipping. To get the discount enter DVDTALK in the promotion code box at the checkout screen. The coupon is limited to one use per customer and limited to currently available DVDs only pre-orders and non-DVD merchandise are excluded.

FUCK, on 12/6 at around 1 AM I went to make my order and the promotion is over.

DAMN IT
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

SHAFTR

Ravi

I bought Once Upon a Time in the West today for $13.99.

FooBoy

Dunno if people have mentioned this site, but you can get some really good deals at htp://www.dvdpacific.com. It's the cheapest DVD site I know of.
->FooBoy

Stefen

Quote from: FooBoyDunno if people have mentioned this site, but you can get some really good deals at htp://www.dvdpacific.com. It's the cheapest DVD site I know of.

PLUG!!!!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

FooBoy

->FooBoy

Stefen

Quote from: FooBoyPlug, eh? :shock:

Post Padder!!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SHAFTR

The most recent DVD Planet $5 off of $30 purchase coupon can be used more than once.
The code is 530Z2YWYVWL.

I just picked up The Conversation: SE & The Rules of the Game: CC for $36.

FeloniousFunk

Costco is selling the Pink Panther Collection for $38.99.

modage

Quote from: SHAFTRThe most recent DVD Planet $5 off of $30 purchase coupon can be used more than once.
The code is 530Z2YWYVWL.

i dont think it can, cause i just tried to use it on two orders and it wouldnt work.  maybe if you wait longer than 5 minutes it will.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SHAFTR

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: SHAFTRThe most recent DVD Planet $5 off of $30 purchase coupon can be used more than once.
The code is 530Z2YWYVWL.

i dont think it can, cause i just tried to use it on two orders and it wouldnt work.  maybe if you wait longer than 5 minutes it will.

i think it has expired.

modage

it worked once.  but not for a second order a few minutes later.  i think you're only allowed to use it once.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Weak2ndAct

Did you try to use different emails/accounts for the orders?  I haven't tried it on Planet, but I used to do that on plenty 'o' sites to get the discounts.

Mesh

Found in my local Wal-Mart's $5.50 bin:

- The Exorcist III
- Freddy Got Fingered
- The Underneath (Soderbergh)

All nice, widescreen editions.