Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

Ravi

Yesterday I also found Friends season 4 for $5.99.  That one's going on eBay.  The rest of the sets I scanned on the price checkers rang up at normal price.  Some said "item info not available."  I doubt the deals are still there in any Targets right now.

Pwaybloe

I'm going to burn my neighborhood Target down.   To the ground, mister!

b. real

i got the criterion silence of the lambs off ebay, in perfect condition, for $10.
pushups are good.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Losing the Horse:
Quote from: The WI work at Target, and that shit certainly never happened...

Wait, what.  Are you saying that me and all those other people didn't get the botched price that we obviously did get.

I was referring to the store that I work at... I wasn't saying you didn't get it if you did.

I was pissed it didn't glitch up at mine.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ravi

Borders has a 2 for $22 deal on several titles.  Forty-eight are printed on the in-store flyers:

- Taxi Driver: CE
- Steel Magnolias: SE
- From Here To Eternity
- The Boondock Saints
- The Ghost and Mrs. Muir
- Bend It Like Beckham
- Romeo + Juliet: SE
- The Last Of The Mohicans: DEE
- L'Auberge Espagnole
- Funny Girl
- Annie: SAE
- Moulin Rouge
- Dr. Strangelove: 40thAE
- Sense and Sensibility: SE (DVD + book)
- Tootsie
- Groundhog Day: SE
- Sleepless In Seattle: 10thAE
- Young Frankenstein: SE
- Edward Scissorhands: 10thAE
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind: CE
- The Day The Earth Stood Still
- Desperado: SE
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: SE
- Dead Alive
- The Ninth Gate
- Cabin Fever
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Fright Night
- Carrie: SE
- The Amityville Horror (1979)
- Misery
- The Fog: SE
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
- The Fly/Return of the Fly (Fox Double Feature)
- Night of the Living Dead (1968, colorized)
- The Omen: SE
- The Mummy: CE
- The Mummy Returns: CE
- Ghost Story
- The Chronicles of Riddick: Pitch Black (unrated DC)
- Tremors: CE
- Prince of Darkness
- Dawn of the Dead (unrated DC)
- Halloween: 25thAE
- Race With The Devil
- Suspiria (Dario Argento Collection)

And these (some duplicates)

I believe rudiecorexxx works there and will be giving his paycheck back to the store soon.

Rudie Obias

Quote from: Ravi

I believe rudiecorexxx works there and will be giving his paycheck back to the store soon.

yes i do work there and i hope to be transfered soon to a store in chicago.  but i don't think i will buy any of those dvds.  nothing really interest me and the titles that do, i already have.  the last pay check i gave back to them was when i bought the new director's label dvds.
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

JG

my one good DVD deal:  I traded Training Day for The Godfather Trilogy.

Ravi

Quote from: rudiecorexxx
Quote from: Ravi

yes i do work there and i hope to be transfered soon to a store in chicago.  but i don't think i will buy any of those dvds.  nothing really interest me and the titles that do, i already have.  the last pay check i gave back to them was when i bought the new director's label dvds.

They also had Dr. Strangelove Superbit 2-disc and Lawrence of Arabia LE for $14.99.  I wouldn't buy LOA, since I have the superior Superbit, but I might pick up Dr. Strangelove.

JimmyGator, how?

w/o horse

DDD 20% Off Sale Nov. 11-19

I was inches away from making a big order.  I'm glad I waited on it.

www.deepdiscountdvd.com

I might go a tad crazy this time.  Let me balance the books and see.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

w/o horse

The DVD Talk forum people are pretty pissed.  I guess DDD is raising a lot of the mainstream titles by enough that the titles will actually end up being more expensive during the sale.  Stuff like The OC Season I, The Andy Griffith Show, Mallrats SE, etc.  Right now the under the radar titles haven't had price increases, but there's definitely pessimism in the air.

Synopsis:  I'd price check before you buy to make sure you're getting a deal, and there definitely will be deals to be had.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

SHAFTR

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on November 10, 2005, 01:24:14 PM
DDD 20% Off Sale Nov. 11-19

I was inches away from making a big order.  I'm glad I waited on it.

www.deepdiscountdvd.com

I might go a tad crazy this time.  Let me balance the books and see.

what is the promotional code?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

w/o horse

I don't know yet.  Tomorrow they'll release them.

USATODAY is always one.

w/o horse

DVDTALK
SUPERSALE
NYTIMES
DD11
DVDSALE
ESPN
USATODAY
USWEEKLY

I made one order for $106.  Probably another lesser order soon.

ono

Question for those who've used this DeepDiscountDVD 20% off deal before.  Can you use the discount on two separate orders, or do you only get one shot per period?

w/o horse

As many times as you have codes.  I listed eight.