Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

hedwig

Quote from: Tom WalrusWait... so Mac was wrong, and actually has been redirected??

no sir, the title of the thread is "post your DVD deals" so Mac posted his DVD deal, hence doing exactly what the title of the thread commands. he posted a DVD and the price for which he was selling it (quite a deal, i might add) and then said "PM Me" if anyone wanted to buy it, etc. THEN someone tried to redirect him to the "DVD swap" thread, but Mac was like, "hold on muthafuckas, i didn't say i wanted to swap anything, i want to SELL this" thus, he did the right thing, end of story.

that was weird.

RegularKarate

Hedwig, will you go to all the long threads and sum them up for me?  I've really been skipping a lot of them, but am currious as to what happened.

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

w/o horse

Annnnd I just got two copies of Band of Brothers for a grand total of $12.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

72teeth

You Mother Fucker!!! just got back from target, must've not got the memo. How was it advertised? On the sticker or at the register?
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Ravi

Oh, I am headed to Target tomorrow!

Ravi

Quote from: Losing the Horse:http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433459

BRB, gotta go check my Target.

I got the last copy of Band of Brothers for $5.99 at one Target.  I went to another and they didn't have any.  I'm off to another one later.  Thank you, L the T  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

modage

i'll buy an extra BoB for 6.00+shipp.  :waving:

did you know: there are NO target's in manhattan?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SHAFTR

I went to my local target....no price drop.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

analogzombie

No such price deals in the ATL area.
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Pwaybloe

Pubrick

count brisbane out.. of the country the sale's in.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I work at Target, and that shit certainly never happened...

I was excited because I could've applied my discount and made a killing online.

Curses.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

w/o horse

Quote from: The WI work at Target, and that shit certainly never happened...

Wait, what.  Are you saying that me and all those other people didn't get the botched price that we obviously did get.

Pwaybloe

From what I read, it only appeared to hit random stores.  No regular pattern.  W may be right that he never encountered it at his store.  

It also appears that this mishap only lasted a day or two because there were reports of stores pulling the DVD's in question off the shelves until the pricing was corrected.