I Just Downloaded...

Started by bonanzataz, February 19, 2009, 03:22:13 AM

bonanzataz

all of the puppet master and demonic toys movies.

try to limit this thread to movies that are really hard to find or are really stupid. nothing that's still in theaters or is currently airing on TV, that's dumb.
let's see if this thread takes off. if not, i'm deleting it. sry.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pas

Good idea... just dloaded all seasons of The Tick animated series... I guess it qualifies  :ponder:

Stefen

I'm trying to find the legend of billie jean but can't find a torrent with seeds anywhere. help!

Afterwards, I'll be downloading legend of billie jean. Awesome 80's movie with all the ingredients of the decade.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Quote from: Stefen on February 19, 2009, 07:53:02 AM
I'm trying to find the legend of billie jean but can't find a torrent with seeds anywhere. help!

Afterwards, I'll be downloading legend of billie jean. Awesome 80's movie with all the ingredients of the decade.

I have a rapidshare link if you have an account ... http://blog.sharebus.com/2007/11/05/the-legend-of-billie-jean-1985/

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.