Is this out of synch?

Started by DigitalFriend, September 09, 2004, 07:58:27 AM

DigitalFriend

Hi again,

I'd hate to make you guys watch this video again, because I think I posted it a while back and it's not the most pleasant to watch ALL THE TIME.  But, this is the FINAL time I'll be asking about it since I hope to be done with it.  FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

Anyway, you can view it here:

I put it up on triggerstreet.com to review and the first person said it was out of synch.  Which makes me want to cry because I want to be done with this short.  I did have audio work done on it and I had to resynch it up.  Because I've watched this movie to death I have become completely numb.  Can anyone watch it and let me know if it's out of synch and if it's the whole damn thing that's out of synch or just certain parts?

Thanks.

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

metroshane

It was out of sync for me.  Some of it was pretty close, but alot of it was 6-10 frames out of sync.  No telling how much of that is caused by the compression.
We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.