downloading songs

Started by meatwad, September 04, 2003, 04:29:49 PM

Stefen

Quote from: overmeunderyou on October 23, 2007, 12:04:46 PM
Well that was an issue with the bit rate (160). Oink had a regulation with a minimum of 192 to be uploaded.

By the way, I added you to Last.fm Stefen.

Yeah, I accepted your friend request. Even though our music compatibility is LOW. haha.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

last days of gerry the elephant

Naturally, I only made an account 2 days ago!

I recognize most of what you play though.

Stefen

I wonder what will fill the void that oink has left.

I give it 2 weeks and something will.

I still don't understand why they chose to take down oink when oink was the one pirate site that was doing more good than bad.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gamblour.

Man between this and that TV site, they are really cracking down. Oh well, I could never remember my Oink password.
WWPTAD?

Chest Rockwell

Fuck! I loved Oink. What this means is that I won't be able to try out a lot of the music I'm interested in and therefore won't be buying any of it. Way to go, recording industry pricks.

diggler

Good Copy Bad Copy

has anyone seen this yet? it's a pretty well done danish documentary about the current state of music and film pertaining to copyright. girl talk, danger mouse, guys from piratebay, ceo of mpaa, plus lots of others weigh in on the issue. really puts a great perspective on how things are happening world wide right now and how the U.S. really has to change its ways. check it out, its free to watch on their site and free to download as well from the pirate bay.

www.goodcopybadcopy.net
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty