Daredevil trailer

Started by MacGuffin, January 10, 2003, 11:27:11 AM

MacGuffin

Trailer #2 is now up. It's better than the first one, but the film still looks like it's one step above an episode of "Birds Of Prey."

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/daredevil/
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

life_boy

#2 does look better than #1 but I still don't care about seeing it.  I like teaser trailers a whole lot better than the full theatrical trailers.  I wish studios just did teasers.

RegularKarate

I visit the apple quicktime site quite often and I've seen that trailer #2 just sitting there, but I just have absolutely no interest in watching it.

That first trailer looks like such incredible garbage.

It sucks that they're already ruining the superhero movies this time around.

picolas

that trailer is easily the funniest of the year!

bonanzataz

If even the trailer is the most cliched thing I've ever seen, I can only imagine the horrors of the movie:

"In a world, where..."

"...one man, has the courage..."
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls