shall we dance

Started by indiana, October 06, 2003, 06:33:42 PM

indiana

ya, i this learn today that there is going to be a amercian  "Shall we dances". and, well.. i am a bit piss. because i love the the  japanese "Shall we dance" movie. and  "Shall we dance is one of the only japnese movie that made a hit in america and canada. and well, are most movie todayt this rips off of movie that are made from some where else? (btw, J'Lo is going to be in "Shall we dance?"> like, it cool that there going to be a american "Shall we Dance" but.... it a way it like stealing some one else idea.  and i don't think it not going to be good as the japanese "Shall we dance?" anyway, enought about my bitchin.
peace
SONIC BOOM!

sickfins

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

sickfins

edison

indiana

Quote from: sickfins

anytime, sunshine...anytime, sunshine...
SONIC BOOM!

coffeebeetle

Withnail, TY for your av.  You rock!

....."Unse...tice...TEE TIBES, a WADY!!!...."

or something like that.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Just Withnail

Thanks coffee  :-D  Buckweet is probably the funniest thing Murphy ever did  :lol:

Sleuth

"shall we dances?"  
--  Eddie Murphy
I like to hug dogs

coffeebeetle

So back to this thread...

Wait, does anyone know what this thread's about?  :?
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Newtron

mogwai

so, is there anyone here who's going to see this movie?

Stefen

Anyone know what the song in this trailer is? It only plays a little bit but it sounded like something Jon Brion would do solo. It's not on the sountrack as far as I can tell. Mac??! ONO?!?!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.