Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

Ravi

Why do some of those posts just say 'image' where there should be an image/

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: RaviWhy do some of those posts just say 'image' where there should be an image/

oh, b/c people are tryign to be silly and not really post a pic.
but they are teasing us. :drool:

Ravi

Sal Mineo and Marlon Brando resemble what looks like a shitty movie?

modage

Sufjan Stevens and Ben Chaplin

i'm listening to some Sufjan now for the first time and kinda digging it.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ravi

Paul Reiser

Mark DeCarlo

grand theft sparrow

hedwig

Stefen

Lindsey Lohan used to be beautiful. Now she just looks like Gyllenhal and Blanchett combined minus womanhood.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

only one of those dudes is Jason Schwartzman.  i know, i couldnt believe it either.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

the 1st one.

the 2nd one doesn't really look him. schnoz is too big.

modage

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

Quote from: polkabluesMary:

and Maria:

yeah i was thinking that one too (i swear to god.)