Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

Ravi

Michael Moore

Guillermo Del Toro

Sleuth

Guillermo Del Toro is what Harry Knowles calls himself whenever he takes a shower
I like to hug dogs

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

El Duderino

El Duderino

Keira Knightley

Winona Ryder

i was rewatching Reality Bites a couple days ago and during the sex scene with Ethan Hawke, it's uncanny

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: El DuderinoKeira Knightley & Winona Ryder
Hey, I was going to use that one!

Oh well:
Jim Jarmusch &
Billy Idol or Billy Bob Thornton
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

edison

Jayne Brook

Tea Leoni

meatball

Geoffrey Rush

Peter Sellers

MacGuffin

Maybe that's why Rush is playing Sellers in TV movie bio-pic.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

meatball

El Duderino

coffeebeetle

Quote from: meatball

What you talkin' 'bout Meatball?!?

;)
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

classical gas

i can't post pics, but i was hoping someone would put up the pic of ben stiller doing his impersonation of tom cruise while he's sitting next to cruise...

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: coffeebeetle

..... :oops: he actaully looks kind of cute in that picture