Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

Sigur Rós

this is sick

singer in swedish indiepop band Shout out Louds Adam Olenius and Jason Schwartzman

The Perineum Falcon

Uhhh, that's actually me singing to the Shout Out Louds during a karaoke session. How embarrassing.... :oops:
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

modage

Quote from: thooor on January 04, 2008, 06:13:19 PM
singer in swedish indiepop band Shout out Louds Adam Olenius and Jason Schwartzman

Quote from: modage on August 11, 2005, 04:17:28 PM

only one of those dudes is Jason Schwartzman.  i know, i couldnt believe it either.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pozer

facial hair/neck beard-wise.

polkablues

You gotta shave the neck, guys.  It's what separates mankind from the lower primates.  Well, that and pants.
My house, my rules, my coffee

diggler

just looking at those pictures makes me itchy
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

hedwig

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

edison

ponceludon

Ha. I was just going to say, "It doesn't count to put two photos of the same person." Uncanny.

Pas

Mavis

CNN journalist Miles O'Brien

Beau Bridges

MacGuffin

Joaquin Phoenix

Jim Morrison

Rick Rubin

Vincent Gallo

Mel Gibson

Saddam
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

hate to follow that one but i keep forgetting to post this

miranda july

kristen schaal

MacGuffin

Pas Rap

Jason Schwartzman

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks