Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

Sleuth

they should play siblings
I like to hug dogs

cine

Together they could potentially be a pervert's wet dream.. but I'm probably getting ahead of myself.

Weird. Oh

Sometimes I can't tell the difference between these two (Kurt Russell and Jeff Bridges). They seem like long lost twins or something.
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

cine

Quote from: Weirdo1769movieMikeSometimes I can't tell the difference between these two (Kurt Russell and Jeff Bridges). They seem like long lost twins or something.
You should check the second reply of this thread as this was already mentioned and confirmed that they're the same person.

Weird. Oh

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: Weirdo1769movieMikeSometimes I can't tell the difference between these two (Kurt Russell and Jeff Bridges). They seem like long lost twins or something.
You should check the second reply of this thread as this was already mentioned and confirmed that they're the same person.

If I'm not mistaken they were comparing Patrick Swayze and Kurt Russell whereas I was comparing Kurt Russell and Jeff Bridges. Then again I am an idiot.
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

picolas

Quote from: Weirdo1769movieMike
If I'm not mistaken they were comparing Patrick Swayze and Kurt Russell whereas I was comparing Kurt Russell and Jeff Bridges.
i'm going to neither confirm or deny this one.

cine

Shows how much they all look alike.  :shock:

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
tom cruise.

I always thought Tom looks a lot like Scott Wolf from Go

Si

Pas

Best ones : christopher meloni and elias koteas
                Jeff Bridges and Kurt Russell
                Cher and the Colley

pete

you and an asshole.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

meatball

Quote from: peteyou and an asshole.

you and some asian kid who plays ping pong.

Ravi

picolas

bonanzataz

hahaha! beasley and that fucking face of his...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Stefen

CHUNK

Jerry O'connell
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.