alcohol is your friend :D

Started by Tiff, April 26, 2003, 08:50:11 AM

sphinx

i have a concept for a film in which a man and a woman are two detectives meanwhile the final reel of the film in which they exist in is stolen and then have to find it before the film ends and if they don't then they'll simply cease to exist and will never find out if they find the final reel and in a twist ending once they find the final reel and load it into the projector they are killed by the person who stole it so they would have been better off by just not finding the final reel i call it the final reel

Pubrick

Quote from: sphinxi have a concept for a film in which a man and a woman are two detectives meanwhile the final reel of the film in which they exist in is stolen and then have to find it before the film ends and if they don't then they'll simply cease to exist and will never find out if they find the final reel and in a twist ending once they find the final reel and load it into the projector they are killed by the person who stole it so they would have been better off by just not finding the final reel i call it the final reel
that's an odd name.  i'd have called it "chuzzwuzzers".
under the paving stones.

Ghostboy

That's totally awesome. It should involve a hapless projectionist who somehow gets tied up in the mystery.

Cecil

Quote from: sphinxi have a concept for a film in which a man and a woman are two detectives meanwhile the final reel of the film in which they exist in is stolen and then have to find it before the film ends and if they don't then they'll simply cease to exist and will never find out if they find the final reel and in a twist ending once they find the final reel and load it into the projector they are killed by the person who stole it so they would have been better off by just not finding the final reel i call it the final reel

thats one of the best ideas ive ever heard. i see it very 40s film noir-type. black and white and everything. sphinx, you MUST write this movie

sphinx

Quote from: GhostboyThat's totally awesome. It should involve a hapless projectionist who somehow gets tied up in the mystery.

the projectionist is the prime suspect but the killer is really the disgruntled usher didn't see that one coming did you