PAUL THOMAS ANDERSON

Started by ShanghaiOrange, September 10, 2003, 09:16:44 PM

chainsmoking insomniac

This PTA forum's gone to shit.  
C'mon Paul give us something to work with!!!!!!  :cry:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

MacGuffin

Quote from: chainsmoking insomniacC'mon Paul give us something to work with!!!!!!  :cry:

We're still waiting for the same thing from Kubrick to boost his forum.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Something Spanish

Let's make this thread another pointless crap-fest disguised as some PTA-related discussion! Yay, it's so much fun to write irrelevant drivel.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go enjoy some of the new Family Guy Season III episodes. (points noise upwards and walks away)

aclockworkjj

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeThis is the best thread on xixax.com ever. :(
it is...considering it started out in the Director's forum...shame it got moved.  As here, it is nothing.....there it was everything.

Vile5

"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Pubrick

Quote from: aclockworkjjit is...considering it started out in the Director's forum...shame it got moved.  As here, it is nothing.....there it was everything.
actually it's funnier here.
under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: aclockworkjjbtw...what happen to that short filmmakers' stuff in the Director forum?...I dunno about everyone else, but I was just fucking with him, I didn't mean to ruin it if I did.  Why did you guys delete it?...I didn't feel as if he was just a typical spammer or anything.
Thanks to everyone for answerin' this...I asked nicely.  Thou what he wrote is sorta ironic now.  He seemed like a nice enough fella.    

Hacalickalockaisdaplacetosaybahlah.

ono

Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedpta is not that great
I don't know, I think PTA is pretty food.

Cecil

what? you just said pta is pretty food. you mustve been hungry or something. and thinking about food

Banky

Man cinnamon toast crunch is some good fucking cereal

NEON MERCURY

cine

Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedwhat? you just said pta is pretty food. you mustve been hungry or something. and thinking about food

What if PTA made a movie called "The Freudian Slip"? Potentially good movie? yes? no?
Hoffmann always making freudian slips and Hall can play a heavier version of Freud.

Sounds food to me.

ono

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedwhat? you just said pta is pretty food. you mustve been hungry or something. and thinking about food

What if PTA made a movie called "The Freudian Slip"? Potentially good movie? yes? no?
Hoffmann always making freudian slips and Hall can play a heavier version of Freud.

Sounds food to me.
It depends on which actress he gets to star and wear the slip.

But yeah, a PTA movie that's all puns.  I think our collective brains would explode.

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"