God

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, June 01, 2003, 04:30:22 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: MeshDoes anyone here think this kinda threatening shit is good for this discussion board?  p,  if there was a poll about this fuckin' 8th grade, kids' stuff, it would not come out in your favor.*

*At least for the sake of the board, I hope not.
nice way to blow shit out of proportion again, numbnuts.

am i talking to the whole board? my message was addressed to u, i'm talking to u. the rest of the ppl know how i feel about em, and even ppl who've pissed me off longer than u like ebeaman and GT, the perennial victim and aggrandizer respectively, havn't twisted my insults into a vague condemnation of the future of the board "think of the children!". congratulations on being a new breed of jerk.

i don't believe for a second this "save the board" bullshit ur peddling, u and ur 'crew' had an agenda from the start to be over-defensive and show that no one pushes these fat kids around. i'm happy to say that Poser and even BankyEdwards grew to be likeable personalities on this here board, which may i add existed before u, and will exist long after everyone realises ur a transparent fake ass bitch.

if u wish to continue this feel free to PM. i won't be replyin to this thread anymore. i'm giving u the opportunity to post another, hopefully final, saintly meditation on the horrors of being a hypocrite. good day.
under the paving stones.

Mesh

Quote from: Pnumbnuts
insults
jerk
fat kid
transparent fake ass bitch
hypocrite

Look what I've reduced you to.

How old are you?

Mesh

Quote from: P
nice way to blow shit out of proportion again, numbnuts.

What's out of proportion?  You keep threatening, I keep saying you suck for doing so.

Quote from: P....twisted my insults into a vague condemnation of the future of the board "think of the children!"

It's certainly not treatment I appreciate and I know others feel the same way.  Read the above thread for evidence.

Quote from: P...agenda from the start to be over-defensive and show that no one pushes these fat kids around. i'm happy to say that Poser and even BankyEdwards grew to be likeable personalities on this here board, which may i add existed before u, and will exist long after everyone realises ur a transparent fake ass bitch.

So you liking or disliking someone is the yardstick here?  Great.  Agenda?  What agenda?  If I'd had some agenda, I'd have quit posting here like the rest of those who signed on around the same time I did (or were banned from posting whatsoever).  BTW, you're saying my agenda was "to not be pushed around"?  Boring agenda, if you ask me.

Sorry you don't like me.  Get over that.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: P
Quote from: MeshBTW, p has since dismissed his threat as a joke.....so......I'm over it.
Quote from: Pi'm gonna hav to do sumthin horrible to ur face.. uh, and posting abilities.
how could that be taken seriously? if i was gonna ban u i'd do it silently, u wouldn't be missed.

next time don't pretend to be so mortified by sum fuckin joke. and for the record i never said "just kidding".

thats my point no one would notice this guy , but still he thinks he matters

he keeps saying how people want to ban him, who the fuck knows who the hell he is, if it wasnt for me making fun of his gay posts nobody would no who he is

children with angels

I always thought Mesh was kinda cool.
But then I would, wouldn't I? Christ: I'm such a cliche.
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

Take me down little Susie, take me down
I know you think you're the queen of the underground
And you can Send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flowers by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And guess the fuck what , I won't forget to put roses on your graveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote from: children with angelsI always thought Mesh was kinda cool.

cool ? dont you mean safe , kind, harmless, does not rock the boat does not stir the pot adds nothing to the mix, but dang if he aint a swell guy

Sleuth

When you stretch out the "e" in grave, I read "gravy" and that's just a silly mental image
I like to hug dogs

Quote from: tremoloslothWhen you stretch out the "e" in grave, I read "gravy" and that's just a silly mental image

that could be cool, roses on your gravy

we must get together and write a song around that title

children with angels

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan

cool ? dont you mean safe , kind, harmless, does not rock the boat does not stir the pot adds nothing to the mix, but dang if he aint a swell guy

No.
"We always do..."

Quote from: children with angels
Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan

No.

your right i might of went to far with the swell guy t hing, i should of ended it with him bringing nothing to the mix

children with angels

Once again you've run rings round me intellectually and I am unable to compete.
"We always do..."

Quote from: children with angelsOnce again you've run rings round me intellectually and I am unable to compete.

well what can i say, i mean your right but still i mean everybody needs a peer, you mesh and godard can sit around and well do whatever it is you guys do

you wacky kids

Cecil

i dont think theres anything wrong with mesh at all. plus his avatars turn me on

©brad

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManTake me down little Susie, take me down
I know you think you're the queen of the underground
And you can Send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flowers by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And guess the fuck what , I won't forget to put roses on your graveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i love that song.