overdone comedy routines from non-funny people

Started by pete, July 08, 2004, 03:01:31 PM

UncleJoey

Quote from: hacksparrowAlso, whenever any comedians have to dress up like women, fat people, fat women, white people, fat white people, fat white women, or the mentally handicapped.  The only comedian in the last 20 years that has been able to play any of those roles and still be genuinely funny is Eddie Murphy, and even he couldn't do it anymore since his brother Charlie is now in possession of the Murphy Family Funny.

I'd say The Kids in the Hall also did the "dress up like women" joke quite well.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: hacksparrowAlso, whenever any comedians have to dress up like women

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Raikus

Quote from: coffeebeetle
Quote from: meatballGeorge W. Bush as President of the United States

Heh!  My favorite routine of his:

Kills me every time!!!
I'd be great if it were actually true.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/bush.asp#bushbook
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

pete

you know what I've realized tonight--

dane cook is a douchebag's comedian
joe rogan is a comedian's douchebag.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

OpO1832

Kevin Hart's stand up needs improving he is def not the funniest man in America