overdone comedy routines from non-funny people

Started by pete, July 08, 2004, 03:01:31 PM

matt35mm

Quote from: Pas RapportRandom Female Comedian : 'So last night my husband wants to have sex. 2 minutes later, when he's done [laughter], I start to talk to him and he's ASLEEP [insanity in the crowd] ... so then I go to the toilet, I sit down, and the seat was lifted ! [hilarity ensues]...''

The Simpsons was also onto this type of comedienne where a woman was doing stand-up to an audience of women.  She just says, "Men," and the whole audience boos.  Homer changes the channel right away and says, "Cancelled."

Slick Shoes

mogwai

Quote from: Slick Shoesthe Ozzy Osbourne impressions.
because no one can beat the original.

Pubrick

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: Slick Shoesthe Ozzy Osbourne impressions.
because no one can beat the original.
he's the worst offender.
under the paving stones.

coffeebeetle

Quote from: meatballGeorge W. Bush as President of the United States

Heh!  My favorite routine of his:

Kills me every time!!!
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: coffeebeetleGeorge W. Bush as President of the United States
He looks so like Rumsfeld in that picture. With the squinting and what not.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: coffeebeetle

hmm, you know if it wasnt for Bush reading his books upside down and backwards this picture could have a been a postcard of republican americana bliss:

notice the token foriegn girl set against a backdrop that includes the statue of liberty, the word "america" above her head like a halo..and the preamble to the constitution to her left while standing next to Bush while reading a book intitled america........

classical gas

old white women talking jive, ebonics, street....

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: classical gasold white women talking jive, ebonics, street....
Yeah, Airplane used that one all up.

classical gas

yep....i had just seen that commercial for some cell phone company with the old white lady and all the elderly people behind her, acting as if they were at a block party....very unfunny.

Ravi

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Ravi

Quote from: SleuthAnd I don't like cuss-words either!

No, I meant the jokes about Mary lying about being a virgin.

RegularKarate

yeah... I hear that one all the time...

I'm also tired of jokes about people who are afraid of the ocean, but go on ocean cruises all the time with thier bald uncles.

NEON MERCURY