Godard

Started by Duck Sauce, February 01, 2003, 08:29:30 PM

Alethia

yes.  there's a very long scene (probably the second or third one) done in one take between the husband and wife in which she describes a greatly perverted sexual situation she took part in with another couple (it's really fucking hilarious)

and then the film goes on...

Brazoliange

oh, thanks, so I guess I did have the real film.
Long live the New Flesh

SiliasRuby

Quote from: ewardyes.  there's a very long scene (probably the second or third one) done in one take between the husband and wife in which she describes a greatly perverted sexual situation she took part in with another couple (it's really fucking hilarious)

and then the film goes on...
Eward is right. Really freaking funny. I really just cherish my region 2 dvd of weekend.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

tpfkabi

Quote from: bigideasmy town's cable actually added TCM.
Les Carabiniers airs June 3rd at 1am Central Time.
i can't wait.

In case someone needs reminded.
T minus 2 hours.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

The Perineum Falcon

Did anyone TiVo this???? :cry:
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Alethia

tpfkabi

Quote from: ranemaka13Did anyone TiVo this???? :cry:

i recorded it vhs style.

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: bigideas

i recorded it vhs style.
What must I do to get a piece o' that?
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

tpfkabi

Quote from: ranemaka13
Quote from: bigideas

i recorded it vhs style.
What must I do to get a piece o' that?

i figure by the time i find a vcr to dub with, the purchase of a blank vhs tape, mail packaging, and cost of shipping that you could probably buy the Fox Lorber edition for about the same and get a bonus commentary.
http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=FLA005268

edit: well, i thought it was 8.99 just like My Life to Live. you might look to see if there are used copies floating around somewhere.

Brazoliange

I just downloaded mine with torrentspy.com
Long live the New Flesh

w/o horse

Quote from: Fuck.
Quote from: The Gold Trumpetword on the street: Weekend gets released by New Yorker on June 28th.

I went and pirated it off a VHS (I normally don't pirate, unless there's no DVD release) so I'm going to keep my eyes open for this.

Hopefully some nice features.

It is.

Stoked.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Ravi

New Yorker = PAL to NTSC transfer, probably, but its better than nothing I suppose.

w/o horse

August 23rd now I guess.

QuoteDVD Features:
Available subtitles: English
Available Audio Tracks: French (Dolby Digital 2.0)
Audio Commentary by Critic David Sterritt

Interview with Raoul Coutard

Mike Figgis on "Weekend"

Biographies of Jean-Luc Godard, Cinematographer Raoul Coutard, Film Director Mike Figgis and Prof. Colin MacCabe

Theatrical Trailer

Scene Selections
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Alethia

i like my region 2 cover better.

Brazoliange

just got done loving Bande à part... though the ending somewhat surprised me

[edit] stupid question perhaps, but then this was my first Godard: did the extension (sequel) get made?
Long live the New Flesh