New website for a new film

Started by Ghostboy, January 25, 2003, 08:21:41 PM

Ghostboy

I'm slowly getting started on preproduction for a new film of mine, called 'Post,' and I put up a very minimalistic website for it at www.road-dog-productions.com/postmovie2.html Does it catch your eye? I'll be developing it further over the next few days...

Cecil

Xixax

NICE imagery! Very cool indeed.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

nevereven

Your face isnt a question....

Build a man a fire, and he`ll be warm for the rest of the day...Set a man on fire, and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life.

budgie

Aesthetically it doesn't really work for me (the composition) and I'm kind of wincing at the way the image reminds me of 70s/80s feminist artwork - is that supposed to be parodic? If so, maybe it needs to be a little more... um... strident? Just a shade.

Beyond the first page, though, I'm more into the method than anything else, the sculpting thing. Nice. The installation idea would need careful handling, exhibition-wise, though, if it was to be more than just a footnote.  

Do you want to suggest what some of the bodily changes might be, just as a teaser?

Ghostboy

Thanks for the feedback, folks. Its always greatly appreciated.

The images weren't originally supposed to be so...well, you know. :oops: There's a certain painting in the script and I was working on a version of it in Illustrator, and at a certain point  I thought, hey, that looks kind like....So I just ran with it and figured it might be a good eye-catcher. It does kinda tie into the script somewhat, though.

I'm developing this project really slowly. I'm strengthening the script, which I'd post online for opinions but I think it probably wouldn't read well, as I purposely tried to leave a lot of room for improvisation (something I normally don't do in my screenwriting). I've also tried my hand at some conceptual artwork...

Oh, and the bodily changes are things like high blood pressure, hormonal fluctuation, late periods, migraines, etc. I did my research...hope I got everything accurate...

budgie

Quote from: GhostboyOh, and the bodily changes are things like high blood pressure, hormonal fluctuation, late periods, migraines, etc. I did my research...hope I got everything accurate...

Oh, thanks. I was just interested in whether you meant something more surreal, since you said it was a horror story, or had that element. But maybe you would figure the effects of the changes as surreal?