PTA Short Films for Sale...

Started by life_boy, January 29, 2003, 05:02:04 AM

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

chainsmoking insomniac

I can't believe Dirk Diggler Story and Cigarettes and Coffee are for sale. PLEASE let me know how I can get a hold of some copies!!!!!!!!!!
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Jon

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

chainsmoking insomniac

Funny bonanzataz, but it doesn't seem to be on there. so kiss my irish ass! :P
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Xixax

I tried to copy my VHS to DVD last week for safe keeping, and the dub was so bad that the analog capture board couldn't even sync to the tape. My old "pure-analog" board would, but the new one I'm using uses DV instead of motion JPEG so I couldn't even get it to capture.

Once I got it on DVD, I was going to re-sell the VHS I bought, but I guess I'll hang on to it now.

I do have it on Video CD. I guess that's just as good for the type of quality the source material is... Now that I think about it.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

snaporaz

i bought it off ebay not too long ago on dvd. $25.

i like both of them.

bonanzataz

Quote from: punchdrunk23Funny bonanzataz, but it doesn't seem to be on there. so kiss my irish ass! :P

i would have given you a free copy if you'd only asked nicely. but no. I get vulgarity and insults. now i have to crawl back to the dark place where nobody can see me.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Xixax

Quote from: bonanzataznow i have to crawl back to the dark place where nobody can see me.
If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times.

Stay out of my butt hole!!!
[/size]

jtm

Quote from: bonanzataz
Quote from: punchdrunk23Funny bonanzataz, but it doesn't seem to be on there. so kiss my irish ass! :P

i would have given you a free copy if you'd only asked nicely. but no. I get vulgarity and insults. now i have to crawl back to the dark place where nobody can see me.

Can i have a free copy please?!! :)

sphinx

just so you fellas know, the punch-drunk screener is on ebay again

as well as the adaptation screener

both of them are sealed, and you can buy the pdl one right now for $75

EL__SCORCHO

Quote from: XixaxI agree wholeheartedly.

TDDS is a must-see for all wannabe filmmakers. It's such an encouragement to see how far someone can come.

I agree with you too, when i saw TDDS I felt sooo happy! Gives me hope to see talented people starting off really terribly.

aclockworkjj

Ok....since no one seems to be in the sharing mood....what are the chances of me getting a copy fromone of you, for what you, yourself paid for it?  Shit, to sell them on ebay has to be just as bad as sharing them....Share the knowledge brothers!!!!  These films we speak of are similar to that of a rare live music bootleg....Share that shit!!  And all will embrace!

bonanzataz

but it will make paul saaaaaaaaad...

sphinx

he has already witnessed the sadness of a thousand dragons on these ones and the ones before.  i don't know about the one inbetween, i don't think he knew about it

perhaps you'd like to come out and say a few words about the film