im not a necrophiliac i swear to god

Started by ono, August 10, 2005, 01:55:21 AM

ono

someone please confirm or deny that altman wanted locusts to come down instead of that fucking earthquake in short cuts.  i always thought a flood of blood would be cool, but he's not one to ape kubrick.  Does anyone else think altman is hot? i swear to god im not a necrophiliac.

cine

Quote from: onomatavivaDoes anyone else think altman is hot? i swear to god im not a necrophiliac.

he is a handsome devil

ono

he is a greek god, is what he is.  is altman greek?  i hear he's from missouri.  close enough.  and he got julianne to go y'know ... y'know?

cine

julianne was naked for him in short cuts. i wish i was naked for him [in 1993]..

w/o horse

whoever posted this thread is dead.  end of story.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Pubrick

ironically that would make it alrite.
under the paving stones.

w/o horse

Quote from: Pubrickironically that would make it alrite.

wait. are you telling us you're dead???

(not that theres anything wrong with it).
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

i think he's telling us that dead people having sex with each other is okay.  are YOU telling ME that you want to sell me one of your Band Of Brothers for a very reasonable price?!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

We should all meet in a cemetery, and get this xixax-necrophobia cured once and for all.

MacGuffin

Dibs on Scorsese's corpse. So then I can really bring out the dead.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

72teeth

Dibs on Bela, so he could be....Draclua, Dead and loving it

:-D 82nd post...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Pubrick

Quote from: 72teethDibs on Bela, so he could be....Draclua, Dead and loving it
common causes of Joke-death #6
misspelling.

i will now hav sex with that joke.
under the paving stones.

72teeth

Draclua, Dracula
Tefelone, Telefone
I make these mistakes all the time, dyslexic i gusse

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Ravi

Quote from: 72teethDraclua, Dracula
Tefelone, Telefone
I make these mistakes all the time, dyslexic i gusse

You sure you're not de sex lic?

72teeth

No im Xixaxlic!!! *fart
Okay, is it time to destroy this thread?

Yowza Yowza Yowza