Concerning the big summer sale...

Started by w/o horse, June 17, 2005, 03:08:51 PM

w/o horse

ITT everyone suggest one movie that they like a lot that they feel doesn't get enough credit to help me while I consider how to best utilize the 20% off sale.  

An explanation of the pick is suggested, although I'll IMDb.com and allmovie.com and rogerebert.suntimes.com the suggestions.

Box set reminders would be awesome.

Be obscure.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

utilize it with movies you've seen.  and love.  and don't own.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cowboykurtis

you should really only be concerned with flight of the navigator.
...your excuses are your own...

w/o horse

Quote from: themodernage02utilize it with movies you've seen.  and love.  and don't own.

Well yeah.  But it's good to try new things, and what better time than when the prices are low?

I need to get Netflix, I know I know.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Brazoliange

Long live the New Flesh

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Kal

ITT Technical Institute, Education for the future

Ever seen that stupid commercial "I used to be a crack adict... but now I control the the automatic door at a parking garage, thanks to ITT Tech!"

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: Sleuthwhat does ITT mean
"I Think That"
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Sleuth

What about the one where it goes

OLD MAN:  We're looking for someone with some experience...

BITCH:  More Education
I like to hug dogs

w/o horse

In this thread.  It's one of those Interweb slangs.

Pubrick

mod told u twice already what to buy. that's really all that can be said about it. if u want to see what ppl like, search "underrated movies" or sumthing like that.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: ranemaka13
"I Think That"

Is I "Think That" really too much to type?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Brazoliange

Quote from: Walrus
"I Think That"

yes
Long live the New Flesh

w/o horse

"I Think That"

...but it doesn't mean that.  You should read my post about what it means.

And then understand that it's cyber colloquialism and I use it for comical purposes, much like the RIP in your sig, when Rest in Peace is super easy to type.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Losing the Horse:
"I Think That"

...but it doesn't mean that.  You should read my post about what it means.

And then understand that it's cyber colloquialism and I use it for comical purposes, much like the RIP in your sig, when Rest in Peace is super easy to type.

OMFGFYLTHROFLOL
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye