Untitled vs Almost Famous

Started by Banky, November 19, 2003, 06:24:53 PM

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Mia WallaceI prefered Almost Famous as opposed to Untitled. Almost Famous flowed much better and didn't have the unnecessary moments that ruined the pace in Untitled. Although Untitled did have one scene which really shouldn't have been cut and would have maybe even made Almost Famous even better.

And thats Penny Lane's cake cutting scene.

That's really odd because I think Untitled flowed better.  I don't think either version is "slower" than the other but I think the new 40 minutes is so seamless that it feels like it was always there and it has this epic feel to it.  It's not just some movie about a kid who tours with a rock band anymore, it's an important period piece.  

Like I've explained it to my friends:  Almost Famous is a great movie.  Untitled is a great film.

Bethie

Quote from: Mia WallaceI prefered Almost Famous as opposed to Untitled. Almost Famous flowed much better and didn't have the unnecessary moments that ruined the pace in Untitled.

I agree with you.
who likes movies anyway

LloydDobbler

Im getting Untitled on DVD for Christmas.
"That's a nice hat you're wearing and I don't mean that in an Eddie Haskell sort of way."-Cliff Poncier