Richard Kelly - the real bunnyman...

Started by Him, April 16, 2003, 08:28:28 AM

Weak2ndAct

David Gordon Green.  You're in the south, you know what place I'm talking about, right?

Pwaybloe

Sorry for not reading your mind.  

So I assume you went to North Carolina School of the Arts to get your film degree.

RegularKarate

Quote from: PawbloeSorry for not reading your mind.  

So I assume you went to North Carolina School of the Arts to get your film degree.

I came very close to going there.

sexterossa

Quote from: Weak2ndActUSC film is a strange place these days, b/c if you have a lick of talent and the moolah to pay tuition and get your films together, there's a very good chance you'll score an agent (many do while in school).  It's one of the closest things you'll find to a college to lead you directly into the biz.  The connections you can make there are plentiful.

but you have to be a child of the industry to get in the first place. so i don't know how closely USC can be attributed to getting connections.
I dream of birds and sometimes they land and burst into flames. And I dream my teeth are rotting. And when I am awake, I dream of you.

swamp ass

Richard Kelly's new screenplay with Richard Matheson, "The Box" is taken from a Twilight Zone episode isn't it?

Does anybody know which episode?

thanks

MacGuffin

Quote from: swamp assRichard Kelly's new screenplay with Richard Matheson, "The Box" is taken from a Twilight Zone episode isn't it?

Does anybody know which episode?

thanks

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=113051#113051
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks