mystery of the red suit...solved?

Started by sphinx, February 10, 2003, 12:32:35 AM

sphinx

there are plenty of fucked up things in the credits.

after the special thanks, text reads
BOOM.  BANG.  LARRABEE.  91 HUMJEE.
HI THERE.  BYE THERE. FOR TD.

the pudding woman also speaks occasionaly, but i can only make out certain things that she says.  she sounds a lot like one of those computerized voices
'thank you taking me out of my hotel room'
'i love you'
'barry egan'
and things like that.

i also didn't notice 'the end' title card

Ernie

Quote from: sphinxthere are plenty of fucked up things in the credits.

after the special thanks, text reads
BOOM.  BANG.  LARRABEE.  91 HUMJEE.
HI THERE.  BYE THERE. FOR TD.

the pudding woman also speaks occasionaly, but i can only make out certain things that she says.  she sounds a lot like one of those computerized voices
'thank you taking me out of my hotel room'
'i love you'
'barry egan'
and things like that.

i also didn't notice 'the end' title card

What the hell is the stuff after the special thanks? Are Pt Anderson fans suppose to understand that? I know TD stands for Ted Demme but I don't get any of the other stuff.

sphinx

it's just references to the jeep at the beginning and stuff about writing.  travel back in time about a year and two weeks and then you'll be in the know

av8raaron

I'm not so sure it's Lena.  The old dude is wearing dark pants.  The out of focus mystery person looks like (s)he's wearing a dress.  Also, the way mystery person carries themself in their walk dosen't seem to jive with an elderly man.
Fresh buttered toast.

Xixax

In the commentary, RK says that the guy in the orange suit is from the FAA.

Oh wait. Wrong movie.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

picolas

Quote from: sphinxtravel back in time about a year and two weeks

that's your solution to everything.

RegularKarate

Quote from: XixaxIn the commentary, RK says that the guy in the orange suit is from the FAA.

I said a LOT of things on that commentary... don't believe all of it though, I was a little drunk.