california

Started by xerxes, March 13, 2003, 06:58:52 PM

xerxes

because they got to start a thread about the people from texas, and i felt left out...

i was born in santa monica, and now live in "the valley"

...carry on

Jeremy Blackman

I've been to San Fransisco.  :yabbse-undecided:

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI've been to San Fransisco.  :yabbse-undecided:

Ive been there more than you

jtm

I was raised in Redding, Ca and moved to Los Angeles when i graduated high school.  I live in the valley now. Glendale to be exact.

MacGuffin

Whittier, CA. Which is located in the other Valley - San Gabriel, that is.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

xerxes

Quote from: jtmI was raised in Redding, Ca and moved to Los Angeles when i graduated high school.  I live in the valley now. Glendale to be exact.

what high school did you go to???

SubstanceD

818 in the hizzouse (Sherman Oaks).
Stubborn as a thousand born agains avoiding questions.

BonBon85

I've lived in the SF Bay Area my whole life, but I'm moving to Washington in a few months. I'm a traitor.

jtm

Quote from: xerxes
Quote from: jtmI was raised in Redding, Ca and moved to Los Angeles when i graduated high school.  I live in the valley now. Glendale to be exact.

what high school did you go to???

I went to Enterprise high school, home of the hornets.  Are you from Redding?

Duck Sauce

Quote from: BonBon85I've lived in the SF Bay Area my whole life, but I'm moving to Washington in a few months. I'm a traitor.

why?

Rudie Obias

i'm moving there in september after i graduate.  can i scwat @ someone's house?
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

xerxes

Quote from: jtm
I went to Enterprise high school, home of the hornets.  Are you from Redding?

read the post wrong... thought you went to high school around glendale somewhere, was just wondering... where is redding anyway???

©brad

when ppl. ask me where im from here i dont know what to say. born in santa monica, lived there for two years and then moved to phoenix for a year, thought that was wack and then moved to south carolina. grew up there. now im in england. go to school in georgia. mom and dads family is from new york. want to go back to california.

polkablues

Quote from: BonBon85but I'm moving to Washington in a few months.

State or D.C.?
My house, my rules, my coffee

neatahwanta

I lived in CA for 4 years, summer of 96 to summer of 2000, just south of San Jose (little town of Morgan Hill, close to Gilroy / garlic).  Great state, tons of stuff to do in The City by The Bay, lots of beautiful parks and nature and all.  The company we were out there for was tanking, moving everything overseas, so I jumped ship and moved back to New York.  Great state, but housing is a bitch.  In Santa Clara county the average new home was 300K and up, while back in Upstate New York its much less than 100K.  I miss the authentic Mexican taquerias, the weather, and my Bohemium friends.... :cry: