texas

Started by snaporaz, March 11, 2003, 09:34:46 AM

Sleuth

Houston is pretty fucked up, and it's also a very Untexas like place

I really do feel that I must get out of the state ASAP
I like to hug dogs

blu

i agree you should get out of the state.  all the social programs are drying out, prisons are letting go the "mild" non-violent criminals and the police and highway troopers have a ton of leverage when it comes to your rights.  killer bees are in the state, fire ants rule the earth, and every type of spider that ever existed in out in force.  in fact, if it is a bug, you gots em in Texas and you gots lots of em.  i wouldn't dis on the storms, though.  they are what's most wonderful about the state.  them and the rare lovely woman you will meet and enjoy.

can anyone tell me what ever happened to the Bank One tower?  is it still uglying up the Ft. Worth downtown?

MacGuffin

Quote from: RegularKarateYeah... Waco.

That's where the Dr. Pepper Museum is.

I'd like to think that Waco is better known for

than the Dr. Pepper museum and David Koresh.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

Haha, I remember David Koresh, that dude was crazy.

And yes, the storms are a nice salvation from the usual oven weather
I like to hug dogs

fulty

Oh yeah, the storms.
Best lightning shows I've ever seen were in Tulsa.
But a tornado came a little too close.
Now I take my chances with earthquakes.!
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

bonanzataz

I would like Jennifer Love Hewitt more if she never spoke and just took it from behind.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

jmj

Quote from: blucan anyone tell me what ever happened to the Bank One tower?  is it still uglying up the Ft. Worth downtown?

It's still here standing tall.  They can't sell it and they can't tear it down because it would release to much asbestos (sp?) in the air.  The city council just came to a resolution on it.  Not sure what they're going to do with it.  Personally I think they should turn it into the largest work of art in world.  Just let four artist use each side of the building as thier canvas and go to work.  Either that or make it a giant greenhouse.
Gorobei Katayama: You're Good.
Heihachi Hayashida: Yeah, yeah. But I'm better at killing enemies.
Gorobei Katayama: Killed many?
Heihachi Hayashida: Well - It's impossible to kill 'em all, so I ususally run away.
Gorobei Katayama: A splendid principle!
Heihachi Hayashida: Thank you.

Sleuth

Anybody that's been to Houston:  ever go to the abandoned haunted hospital?  It's cool stuff but they're going to tear it down and build a cheap apartment building there sometime soon.
I like to hug dogs

RegularKarate

Quote from: bluI grew up in Texas and Oklahoma.  To the guy moving to Wichita Falls, bring a woman or synthetic replacement.  I mostly enjoyed living in Joshua, Texas.  It is a small town south of Ft. Worth in between Cleburne and Burleson.  I grew up loving DP, but  I didn't know it was a Texas thing.  Town i hated the most: fucking Houston, fuck that town.  Fuck Rice, too.  Bitches.  

I think the main thing that separatesi people from the area is which college or university you go for.  Most of my family and friends didn't go to OU, but they would fist fuck your face if you said anything against that university.

That's funny.... I grew up in Norman, OK... home of the Sooners and now I live in Austin, where UT is.  These two schools are huge rivals and there are some people in each state that take it far too seriously (probably more-so in OK because they have no pro teams there).  On I-35 North, on the way home from Texas, you can see where someone took the time and effort to graffiti in huge lettering on a bridge "Texas Sucks Cock!"... who takes that sort of thing so seriously?  

People get in bar fights over this kind of retardation.

jmj

Any new Texan's on the board?
Gorobei Katayama: You're Good.
Heihachi Hayashida: Yeah, yeah. But I'm better at killing enemies.
Gorobei Katayama: Killed many?
Heihachi Hayashida: Well - It's impossible to kill 'em all, so I ususally run away.
Gorobei Katayama: A splendid principle!
Heihachi Hayashida: Thank you.