'Here We Go' the music video

Started by oakmanc234, June 12, 2003, 12:53:24 AM

oakmanc234

What did ya'll think? I'm sure you've all seen it ages ago but I just saw it today. I love this clip. Its more of a short film than a music video. The song seems almost more like the soundtrack to the clip than the focus. Vague description: Barry is closing work (co-worker says goodbye etc.), he goes into his office at night, tries out the harmonium, cries over his desk, gets up, talks to some woman about Lena, walks up to her apartment, Lena's watching TV, Barry gets hesitant, walks away, walks back to her apartment, greets her, they walk away together.........

Its great seeing Sandler as Barry again, in that office, with Lena, its like watching a great scene that was cut from the flick or something. Makes me love that song even more.

I wish the clip was on the DVD.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

oakmanc234

Ohhhhhhh, that's right, during 'Blossoms & Blood'. Can't wait to see that.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

BrainSushi

How ironic. I was watching that again this morning.

Yeah, Oakmanc, I like it a lot. I always thought of it as a deleted scene though. It always seemed like such when I watched it, as opposed to being a music video. Pretty good though. And the song is great. Pretty much sums me up, that song. S'why I like it so much.