-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

©brad

what about the song that plays during the house of blue leaves, when uma starts really kickin ass and the camera revoles around her really fast. its not on the soundtrack. anyone know what im talking about?

Banky

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeIt doesn't sound like Jack Nicholson to me.  :roll:

hahahahah

dufresne

this is a great song and i'm having a difficult fucking time finding it.
There are shadows in life, baby.

EL__SCORCHO

That song in the sword room is the only song in the entire film that didn't do it for me. It went a little overboard for my taste. Maybe it will get better on my second viewing of the film.

pete

it's not "by" lily chou chou.  It's the soundtrack from a japanese film called "All About Lily Chouchou."
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pozer

Quote from: ©bradwhat about the song that plays during the house of blue leaves, when uma starts really kickin ass and the camera revoles around her really fast. its not on the soundtrack. anyone know what im talking about?

YEAH!
I was so dissapointed that this one (along with the above mentioned) wasn't on the soundtrack. Wasn't it like an old rockabilly song or something. I just remember that moment with that pumped up song especially kicked ass.
Need To Find That Tune!

dufresne

Quote from: The Real Poser
YEAH!
I was so dissapointed that this one (along with the above mentioned) wasn't on the soundtrack. Wasn't it like an old rockabilly song or something. I just remember that moment with that pumped up song especially kicked ass.
Need To Find That Tune!

are you thinking of "Nobody But Me" by the Isley Brothers?

edit: the version used in KB is by a band called Human Beinz.
There are shadows in life, baby.

rustinglass

What about the one that sounds like indians: woh heeeeeeeee, whoa heeeeeeee.......?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Sleuth

Quote from: rustinglassWhat about the one that sounds like indians: woh heeeeeeeee, whoa heeeeeeee.......?

Ironside excerpt by Quincy Jones
I like to hug dogs

Pozer

Quote from: dufresne
Quote from: The Real Poser
YEAH!
Need To Find That Tune!

are you thinking of "Nobody But Me" by the Isley Brothers?

edit: the version used in KB is by a band called Human Beinz.

well thank you

rustinglass

Quote from: Slobh
Quote from: rustinglassWhat about the one that sounds like indians: woh heeeeeeeee, whoa heeeeeeee.......?

Ironside excerpt by Quincy Jones

isn't that one that sound like a car alarm? I mean the one that sounds like indians around a fire dancing
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Sleuth

Would it be too much trouble to get the soundtrack off Soulseek
I like to hug dogs

pete

yeah unless the song's originally titled in english, because I assume most of the people who share the file will have the song in japanese.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton