Britney

Started by SoNowThen, September 12, 2003, 10:00:19 AM

Pubrick

haha, is he the black dude?

wow.
under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

Quote from: MacGuffinBritney Spears Reportedly Marries in Nev.
The 22-year-old diva married Jason Allen Alexander

Could it be?!?!

WWPTAD?

cine

Quote from: Gamblor du Jour
Quote from: MacGuffinBritney Spears Reportedly Marries in Nev.
The 22-year-old diva married Jason Allen Alexander
Could it be?!?!
"JERRY!!! SHE'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!"

Quote from: MacGuffinThe bride wore jeans and baseball cap, according to People.com, and had a hotel bellman walk her down the aisle.
Just when you think she couldn't get any trashier...

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Banky

:: touching myself ::

kotte

A picture like that really makes her a better recording artist. I have an urge to buy her new record, not because it's filled with sexy beats and works of great musicians at their best, but because of the emotional lyrics I can identify with.

Remember the sweet young woman who let her inner self bleed onto a paper, which she later named 'I'm a slave 4 you'?

myadopteddaughter

This is much, much better:

mmm, mmmm good

Sigur Rós

Raikus

If you're afraid they might discover your redneck past...
there are a hundred ways to cover your redneck past.

Quote from: MacGuffinThe bride wore jeans and baseball cap, according to People.com, and had a hotel bellman walk her down the aisle.
This is not one of them.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

MacGuffin

Quote from: myadopteddaughterThis is much, much better:

Those poor guys. Their moblie gym broke down.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RaikusIf you're afraid they might discover your redneck past...
there are a hundred ways to cover your redneck past.

Ben Folds Five!

Good man, very good man.

Oh yeah, and Brtiney's a slut.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ghostboy

Myadopteddaughter, I salute you in your strides to bring equality to sexuality here on this messageboard. Let your avatar never change!

Pubrick

Quote from: GhostboyLet your avatar never change!
or if it does, let it change and then quickly change back!
under the paving stones.

molly

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: Banky

:: touching myself ::

she's a singer?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That picture of Britney that Molly posted right above me remindsme of Nova from the original Planet of the Apes.  

The human who couldn't speak and her role was next to useless.

And about myadopted's avatar, I agree.  When I saw it, I knew it would cause a little of confusion since we're used to near nude women.

But, knowing myadopteddaughter, she wouldn't stand for something like that.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gamblour.

That guy in her avatar still looks like a woman, one of those girly men. You need to have a man's man, like Gregory Peck or Marlon Brando
WWPTAD?