The 2010 Xixax Awards: NOMINATE!

Started by MacGuffin, January 11, 2010, 03:55:45 PM

Alexandro

jennifer's body looked mildly interesting and had some respectable critics saying kind of nice things about it however the majority agreed it sucked. i saw it and it sucked even more i though it would. that's even worse than being overrated.

paranormal activity is one big scam, that's another one for worst, really a easy one. 

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

How are we voting on Best TV Show?  Is it like Best TV Show Season from 09? Best Show Premeire in 09?  Best Show That Happened To Have A Season in 09?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

Any show that aired new episodes in 2009 is eligible.  Beyond that, feel free to interpret it however you wish.
My house, my rules, my coffee

JG

What about movies that simply took place in 2009? If allowed to interpret however we wish, be sure to nominate:

Pubrick

Quote from: JG on January 20, 2010, 02:09:11 AM
What about movies that simply took place in 2009?

what the fuck? where did you get a stupid idea like that?

and we can't see your attempted link cos, for the thousandth time this has been said on xixax, IMPAWARDS DOES NOT ALLOW HOTLINKING.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Name more movies that took place in last year.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

children with angels

Well, presumably it was a joke (I thought a pretty funny one)...
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

JG

haha, yes it was an attempt at a (lame) joke. sorry, i'll go back into my corner :oops:

RegularKarate

I can see the Freejack poster.  I thought it was funny.

Pubrick

Quote from: RegularKarate on January 20, 2010, 10:51:35 AM
I can see the Freejack poster.  I thought it was funny.

he changed it after i mentioned the obvious.

might hav been a bit funnier if i had been able to see it.
under the paving stones.

Kal

so I dont feel like going back and reading the whole thing again, did the date change or we have the same deadline?

polkablues

Continue to operate under the assumption that if you don't vote by January 31st, you'll be shot in the face.
My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

We all have to vote, however trivial it may seem, or Sarah Palin may win.

From her performance in Nailin Paylin that is.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gold Trumpet

I'm trying my best to play catch up. My final number of viewings will still be paltry compared to other years, but I'll still send a nomination list in.