An idea for the board

Started by Gold Trumpet, February 18, 2009, 12:35:21 AM

Gold Trumpet

I like trying to introduce new activities onto this board. One of the best parts about this board is that we have a lot of young filmmakers who want to show their stuff. I'm more interested in other things, but I always considered that area of the board to be one of the better things about this place. The problem is that every idea for board involvement we have is based on just voting for movies in some regard.

So, I think we should have a summer contest to make commercials for XiXaX. The lengths would vary between 30 second and 60 second commercials, but as many people as possible should see what they could do to best advertise the board to a new person. If we post all the commercials on YouTube under the XiXaX brandname we could get some attention.  (And yes, these videos better be fucking funny.)

I'll definitely make a few commercials if other people get on board. I think it could be a good summer project for everyone.

SiliasRuby

I'd be up to help other fellow LA xixaxers to make a commercial. Would like to write or act for this commercial, if anyone is interested.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

pete

or people can post really controversial youtube reviews to generate debate.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

picolas