Ask 03 [WITH OBSCENITIES]

Started by 03, May 18, 2005, 11:52:31 PM

Gabe

03 whats is the meaning of YOUR life?

Reinhold

should i make the moustache pic my avatar?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: Reinhold Messnershould i make the moustache pic my avatar?
No.
03 ruined my yoo-hoo.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Stefen

what are your feelings on the conservative censorship that has gone on in your thread?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Quote from: Stefenwhat are your feelings on the conservative censorship that has gone on in your thread?
i don't know what you mean exactly; i'm the one who removed the picture and displayed it as a link instead because i felt that it was inconsiderate of me. if you're referring to the title of the thread, i don't think it's going to stop anyone from reading it.

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: 03if you're referring to the title of the thread, i don't think it's going to stop anyone from reading it.
It's the only reason I read it.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Pubrick

haha. no, he thought we had removed the picture.

he's paranoid like that. the warning was only reasonable.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Why did you send me a picture of your penis in my pm box? Whats the matter with you? Low self esteem?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Do you do everything you're told to?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

only when i am drunk and it seems like it would not be boring.

how did you get drunk yesterday?
i also did  :yabbse-wink:
context, context, context.

modelo negro and mikes hard lime (which was good and i had never had before) on the phone with a girl in barcelona

jtm

Quote from: 03and mikes hard lime

are you a girl?

just kiddin. or not.

what do you think about owning this on a fullscreen version?
context, context, context.