the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

El Duderino

More addictive than nicotine
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Chest Rockwell

You brought yo bitch to Xixax?

Lambdacism

xixax: the people: of xixax; the people have: xixax: the people; have not the grasp the concept of: xixax; the word: xixax; the idea: xixax; the entity: xixax; the: xixax;

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

cine

Slick Shoes

This is like our church, alright.

Raikus

Xixax.com

Filling veins with digital crack since 2003.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ono

I think the drug references are a bit played out by now, what with the Criterion banner, and the PTA line on Idle Chatter.  Anything else would be redundant.

Just Withnail

Criterion is our very tasty ice cream.

Ravi

"Judging actresses on how hot they are"

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Ravi"Judging actresses on how hot they are"
You can put that one here:

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4841&start=90

Jeremy Blackman

Updated, finally. (I take responsibility for the severe cheesiness.)

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ono

Yay, puns!

Love all the new ones, even though they are horribly cheesy.  Or is that xixeesy?

Raikus

Quote from: OnomatopitaI think the drug references are a bit played out by now, what with the Criterion banner, and the PTA line on Idle Chatter.  Anything else would be redundant.
You're redundant.

Oh, snap.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.