^

Started by yarsrevenge, August 12, 2003, 08:40:38 PM

yarsrevenge

MacGuffin

Quote from: yarsrevenge1. The may be impossible to answer, but did Rappaport really get the part in the TV series with Shatner? He says something to Slater like, "Clarence... (Yeah?) Nevermind, forget it." What was he going to say?

From the screenplay:

DICK (stunned): I got the part on "T.J. Hooker".

CLARENCE: No shit? Dick, that's great!

Clarence and Alabama are jumping around. Floyd even smiles.

DICK (still stunned): They didn't even want a callback. They just hired me like that. Me and Peter Breck are the two heavies. We start shooting Monday. My call is for seven o'clock in the morning.

CLARENCE: Ah, Dick, let's talk about it in the car. We can't be late.

Dick looks at Clarence. He doesn't want to go.

DICK: Clarence.

CLARENCE: Yeah?

DICK: Um, nothing, let's go?

They exit.

Quote from: yarsrevenge2. What does Walken's henchman come in and say (in Sicilian) half-way through Walken's interogation of Hopper? Is it something about killing Hopper's dog?

From the screenplay:

Coccotti looks at him for a long moment. He then gives Virgil a look. Virgil, quick as greased lightning, grabs Cliff's hand and turns it palm up. He then whips out a butterfly knife and slices Cliff's palm open and pours Chivas Regal on the wound. Cliff screams.

Coccotti puffs on a Chesterfield.

Tooth-pic Vic returns to the trailer, and reports in Italian that there's nothing in the car.

Virgil walks into the kitchen and gets a dishtowel. Cliff holds his bleeding palm in agony. Virgil hands him the dishtowel.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

yarsrevenge