Steve Buscemi

Started by Jack Sparrow, July 05, 2003, 12:02:45 PM

Find Your Magali

Gloria, I love your avatar!  :lol:

Then again, I'm a sucker for kittens and monkeys.

Animals rock.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Find Your MagaliAnimals rock.

I really don't know why, but I laughed a lot when I read this....  :?  well... oh well... la-di-dá la-la...
Si

Kal

man I have always liked The Sopranos... but now that this guy is here I even like it more... he is the perfect man for this show!!

Katre

Wow, Steve Buscemi. I used to be such a big fan of his, haven't seen him in anything for ages.

modage

Quote from: GaramComplete scene stealer. Glad to hear he's working with the Coen's again.
he is?  cause thats probably bad news for his career if the recent coens are any indication.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

He rules in the wedding singer.

"Fshhh, greatest guitar player in the world!"

Has he ever had a makeout scene?  That'd be somethin.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

killafilm

He's pretty classic in Billy Madison.  And possibly Final Fantasy...  :saywhat:

modage

no they're bad compared to anything.  ANYthing.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Buscemi in family way for 'Millers'
Source: Hollywood Reporter

Steve Buscemi is in final negotiations to star in "We're the Millers," a comedy Peter Cattaneo is directing for New Line Cinema. The story centers on a drug dealer (Buscemi) who realizes on his birthday that he wants out of the business. He decides to do one more job, which forces him to travel to Mexico and create a make-believe family, the Millers, in order to bring 1,400 pounds of marijuana into the U.S. Will Arnett was originally slated to star in the pic but vacated the slot because of scheduling reasons. The script was written by Steve Faber and Bob Fisher, who penned "Wedding Crashers" for the studio, and is being produced by Vincent Newman and Tucker Tooley.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Sony nabs 'Interview'
Buscemi drama stars Miller
Source: Variety

Sony Classics has acquired U.S. rights to "Interview," based on the late Theo Van Gogh's film of the same name and directed by Steve Buscemi.

Buscemi, who also wrote the screenplay for "Interview" stars opposite Sienna Miller in a drama about a journalist assigned to innterview a young actress.

Michael Barker, Tom Bernard and Dylan Leiner from Classics acquired the film from Cinemavault Releasing in Canada. It plans to launch the pic in July.

The film was a Dutch/American co-production between Column Film in Amsterdam and Bruce Weiss' New York based Ironworks Productions.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffin on March 16, 2007, 03:53:51 AM
"Interview," based on the late Theo Van Gogh's film of the same name and directed by Steve Buscemi.

Buscemi, who also wrote the screenplay for "Interview" stars opposite Sienna Miller in a drama about a journalist assigned to innterview a young actress.

i'm guessing this new version lacks the elements that got theo killed. otherwise.. steve buscemi, friend of the unwilling martyrs.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

Quote from: Pubrick on March 16, 2007, 06:01:31 AM
"Interview," based on the late Theo Van Gogh's film of the same name and directed by Steve Buscemi.

i'm guessing this new version lacks the elements that got theo killed. otherwise.. steve buscemi, friend of the unwilling martyrs.

It was "Submission" that got Van Gogh killed, not "Interview".  So if somebody shoots Buscemi over this movie it's his own damn fault.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

Quote from: polkablues on March 16, 2007, 07:45:26 PM
It was "Submission" that got Van Gogh killed, not "Interview".  So if somebody shoots Buscemi over this movie it's his own damn fault.

you're right.

well, i hope buscemi didn't make the same mistake i did.
under the paving stones.

Tommy Both

Sony nabs 'Interview'
Source: Variety

The film was a Dutch/American co-production between Column Film in Amsterdam and Bruce Weiss' New York based Ironworks Productions.

I work at column. I edited the making of. Was in NYC (reminisce) when they were shooting Interview there. Van Gogh even called my first short 'amazing'. Not true. He was a good guy. Nice to see the exposure/publicity for INTERVIEW. They are gonna make two more movies like that. Here in Europe that is but with some big names. BLIND DATE will be the next one helmed by Stanley Tucci, starring himself and Patricia Clarkson. I hope to be on set. It'll be very much like the one Buscemi did. But now it's Stanley Tucci's turn. I can't wait. Last word on the third film 1-900: John Torturro possibly directing! That would be amazing, anybody seen Romance and Cigarettes? That was crazy.