PT Anderson on ymdb.com?

Started by deckard29, October 16, 2003, 08:50:01 PM

molly

it's really shitty to be a celebrity. You can't even make a post on Internet without causing a mild earthquake. Can you see how happy you guys are for being anonymous?

Finn

I don't know if I would call PTA a "celebrity". Around here he is, but I bet that if you walked up to most people on the street, they'd say "Who's that?".
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

cine

Quote from: mollyit's really shitty to be a celebrity. You can't even make a post on Internet without causing a mild earthquake. Can you see how happy you guys are for being anonymous?
What are you trying to say here? That it is PTA and we're bugging him? That XIXAX is a house of lies? That we're all mysterious people who don't post pictures of themselves or where they live? I missed what you wanted to say...

Quote from: SydneyI don't know if I would call PTA a "celebrity". Around here he is, but I bet that if you walked up to most people on the street, they'd say "Who's that?".
PTA is a celebrity. For more enlightenment, refer to anyone of the people who frequented on the C&C board..... The reason most people would say "who's that?" is because most people don't see his movies. He isn't a mainstream name so what do you expect from the majority?

cine

molly

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: mollyit's really shitty to be a celebrity. You can't even make a post on Internet without causing a mild earthquake. Can you see how happy you guys are for being anonymous?
What are you trying to say here? That it is PTA and we're bugging him? That XIXAX is a house of lies? That we're all mysterious people who don't post pictures of themselves or where they live? I missed what you wanted to say...

Quote from: SydneyI don't know if I would call PTA a "celebrity". Around here he is, but I bet that if you walked up to most people on the street, they'd say "Who's that?".
PTA is a celebrity. For more enlightenment, refer to anyone of the people who frequented on the C&C board..... The reason most people would say "who's that?" is because most people don't see his movies. He isn't a mainstream name so what do you expect from the majority?

you're taking this too serious :?

coffeebeetle

K, getting back to this pointless thread: It's not PTA. Any PTA fanatic with too much free fucking time on their hands could have posted all of those movies...alot of us are PTA fanatics, and we all know his fave films.  'Nuff said.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Alethia

to sum it up:  WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYWAY??

Cecil

okay. which one of us did this? fess up

Alethia

cine

In hindsight, this was a big waste of time for everybody. I regret getting involved in the first place.