tips for Oink ratio (and now Spotify)

Started by cron, July 05, 2007, 11:27:21 PM

can anyone hook this brother up with a membership with one of those postoink services??? i'm ratio reliable... :yabbse-smiley:

much obliged.
context, context, context.

RegularKarate

Quote from: cron on March 26, 2008, 08:08:54 PM
can anyone hook this brother up with a membership with one of those postoink services??? i'm ratio reliable... :yabbse-smiley:

much obliged.

I'm in the same boat if anyone wants to help out a broke-ass comedian

Stefen

Invites to waffles are closed right now, but I have two that I can send you guys when they're open again if you give me your email.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

context, context, context.

Stefen

I had some but I sent them to everyone who gave me their email. I don't have any now and probably won't for awhile.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Reinhold

if anybody's got a what.cd account, I would be very grateful for an invite, and I can promise that there will be no trouble with my ratio. (it would also be a service to walrus since we're currently sharing an IP)
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

last days of gerry the elephant

I lost my what.cd account info, and still never got into waffles. Any help this way would be appreciated.

Stefen

How do you "lose" a what.cd account? Do you know how hard those are to get?

Stefen

Did anyone take advantage of the what.cd free leech this weekend? I downloaded 310 albums.

Pwaybloe

Stefen

I didn't leave the house all weekend. I had about 200 albums I've been bookmarking for the last year for this rare occasion, and the other 110 was just shit I downloaded because I could.

Stefan, I'm looking for the albums by Tribeca, can you download those for me?

Stefen

Sorry, bud. Not now. I could have this weekend, but free leech is over. I just checked and they have Kate 97 and Dragon Down. Those are the only two albums they have.

Those would be ideal for now, let me know when you can, thanks in advance!