The Official Twin Peaks Shoes Thread (TOTPST)

Started by MacGuffin, December 22, 2008, 10:31:40 AM

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

Quote from: MacGuffin on December 22, 2008, 10:31:40 AM
Get your Twin Peaks Nikes:

http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-twin-peaks/

i am soooooo getting these. i'm such a sucker.

love the comments section:
QuoteWHY IS NIKE SB COLLABING WIT DIS CRAP?

sneaker fanatics confuse me in the first place.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

w/o horse

Quote from: bonanzataz on December 23, 2008, 02:02:45 PM
Quote from: MacGuffin on December 22, 2008, 10:31:40 AM
Get your Twin Peaks Nikes:

http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-twin-peaks/

i am soooooo getting these. i'm such a sucker.

Times two.

Hey can you, or someone else, post in here when they are out, to remind me/inform me?
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

picolas

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

does anyone know where i can get these shoes legitimately and for cheapest?  i'm scared of bootlegs and don't think they are available directly from nike or amazon or someplace.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

You're in New York and you're asking us? I was going to ask you the SAME THING.

They're ugly, but I'm a sucker for gimmicky novelties.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

w/o horse

To pre-order them?

Do I have to pre-order these shoes?  Fuck that.  I mean I'm crazy, but I'm not committed.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

i think they're out, i'm just not sure what authorized retailers are selling them.  i'm pretty sure they'll be ebay'd after a super limited run, so i'd like to track them down fast.  it's looking like between 80 and 130 is what they will cost.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

w/o horse

You're right.

This place:

http://www.nike-kicks.com/nike-dunk-high-premium-%C3%82%E2%80%9Ctwin-peaks%C3%82%E2%80%9D-p-388.html

Has them for $60 + $15 shipping but I don't know what the hell GSPAY is or what it means.

modage

modage

http://www.premiumlacesny.com/nisbduhiprtp.html

this is on my way to work and are the real deal.  they have them, but are sold out of my size.  i'll check back next week.

w/o horse

I went and bought them, working off modage's tip that they were out, from the Active Skateshop in Westwood.  Active is all over CA.  They were $110 + tax.

They're pretty sweet.  I've never purchased shoes for such an expensive price before (and why I bought these when I still haven't purchased a Blu-Ray player is beyond me).

I switched to the green laces, which I'll probably use until they get dirty, at which point I'll switch back to black.

Stefen

You guys are going to feel like a couple of jerks running around in your matching sneakers. Kicking things, and jumping off curbs like a couple of nancy's.  :yabbse-cool:

This is worse than when you guys went out and bought those orange beanies from Team Zissou.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

bonanzataz

yo i was tryin ta cop this shit, they nice kicks but i can't find them in my size. ebay? i don't give a eff if other peeps thinks they ugly, i'm coppin.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls